Betsy 20cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Betsy's pattern will enable you to make this cute, 5-way jointed, mohair bear. Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and a photo.
Betsy's pattern will enable you to create this real cutie. She is a 5-way jointed, mohair bear with ultrasuede footpads.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelBeginner (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Betsy requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Sparse (teddy colour) 16 mm pile Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for footpads - sized 6 cm x 7 cm - Note: no pawpads.
EyesOne pair 7 mm black glass eyes.
- 6 x size 17 mm fibre discs for the head and arms to body connection.
- 4 x size 20 mm fibre discs for leg to body connection.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins for the head to body connection.
- 1 metre #5 or #8 black Perle embroidery thread for her nose and mouth.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Betsy’s Hand-knitted bolero is not included with the pattern.
- Betsy is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Write Your Own Review