Cheeky 18cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Cheeky's pattern will enable you to make this 5-way jointed, ultra-sparse mohair bear. He has ultrasuede paws and footpads with claw detailing. Cheeky is best buddy to Emma and new friend for Edward and Gus, all of whom form part of the Toybox Teddies & Friends range.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Cheeky requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Ultra-sparse or sparse (teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws & footpads - sized 6 cm x 7 cm.
EyesOne pair 4 mm brown glass eyes.
- 2 x size 25 mm joint discs for the head to body connection.
- 8 x size 17 mm joint discs for the arms & legs to body connection.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins.
- 2 metres #8 Brown Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth & claws.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the pattern.
- Cheeky is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.