Crackers 28cm Cotton 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Crackers' pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, distressed cotton bear. He has ultrasuede paws and footpads and is a very appealing teddy bear!
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Crackers requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Schulte’s distressed cotton (teddy colour) - sized 43 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paw/foot pads - sized 9 cm x 11.5 cm.
EyesOne pair 8mm black or brown glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 25 mm joint discs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 1.5 metres #5 or #8 Black or Brown Perle embroidery thread to embroider his nose & mouth.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Crackers is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.