Cupbearccino 22cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Cupbearccino's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, mohair bear with ultrasuede paws and footpads. This ‘crazy-about-cappuccino’ bear has a nose for the fine aroma of freshly brewed coffee! Display your bear in a large cappuccino cup and enjoy the compliments.
Designed by Di Sturgess
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Edward requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Matted (teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws and footpads – sized 9 cm x 8 cm.
EyesOne pair 6 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 20 mm joint discs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 2 metres #5 or #8 black or brown Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth & claws.
- Cup not included in the pattern.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Cupbearccino is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.