Edward 20cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Edward's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, short, sparse mohair bear with ultrasuede paws and footpads. The old-fashioned appearance of this small ted with his bright red ribbon will take you back to your childhood years. He forms part of the Toybox Teddies and Friends Range.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Edward requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Short, sparse (teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 35 cm x 28 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paw/foot pads – sized 8 cm x 8 cm.
EyesOne pair 7 mm brown glass eyes with loops.
- 2 x size 25 mm joint discs for the head.
- 8 x size 20 mm joint discs for the arms & legs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 1.5 metres #5 or #8 black Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth & claws.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the pattern.
- Edward is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.