Lil Dawn 23cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Lil Dawn's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, adorable little mohair bear. Included with the pattern are step-by-step isntructions and photo.
Lil Dawn is an adorable 5-way jointed bear created from Steiff-Schulte's long pile, blue tipped, matted mohair.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Lil Dawn requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Matted, 18mm or 22mm (tipped or teddy coloured) pile Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for ears, paws & footpads - sized 7 cm x 9.5 cm
EyesOne pair 5mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 6 x size 25 mm joint discs for legs and head to body connection.
- 4 x size 20 mm joint discs for the arms to body connection.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 2 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 2 metres black or brown Perle embroidery thread or nose & mouth.
- Ribbon for neck trim.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Lil Dawn is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Write Your Own Review