Lincoln 30cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Lincoln's pattern will enable you to create this traditional 5-way jointed mohair teddy bear. Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo.
Lincoln's' pattern will enable you to make this traditional 5-way jointed mohair bear.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Lincoln requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Sparse or tufted (teddy colour) 16 mm pile, Schulte mohair - sized 50 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede in colour to match mohair for paws and footpads – sized 10.5 cm x 14.5 cm.
EyesOne pair 8mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 30 mm discs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x locknuts, 8 x washers for limb to body connection.
- 2 x Cotter pins, 2 x washers for head to body connection.
- 3 metres #5 black or brown Perle embroidery thread for his nose, mouth and claws.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Lincoln is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Write Your Own Review