Lucy 18cm Rayon 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Lucy's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, rayon bear. Innocent simplicity – that's our little Lucy! Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelBeginner (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Lucy requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Steiff-Schulte (teddy colour) distressed rayon - sized 25cm x 35 cm.
EyesOne pair 6mm brown or black glass eyes.
- 10 x size 13 mm or 17 mm fibre joint discs.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins.
- 0.50 metres of #5 or #8 black or brown Perle embroidery thread for nose and mouth.
- Approx. 30cm length of 2cm wide lace for neck trim and a 30cm length of narrow ribbon for bow.
- Lucy does not have pawpads or footpads.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the pattern.
- Lucy is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.