Lulu 45cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Lulu's pattern will enable you to make this large, 5-way jointed, mohair bear. She's a feminine bear that just loves the lazy days of summer and is very popular for little girls who love bears. Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Lulu requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Sparse (teddy or neutral colour), 16mm pile Steiff-Schulte Mohair - sized 50 cm x 70 cm.
- Ultrasuede (in colour to match mohair) for ears, paws & footpads - sized 14 cm x 17 cm.
EyesOne pair 12mm brown glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 50 mm joint discs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 2 x Cotter pins and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 2 metres brown Perle embroidery thread for nose and mouth.
- Ribbon for head trim.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the pattern.
- Lulu is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.