Paddy 25cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Paddy's kit will enable you to create this traditional 5-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair ted with his trimmed snout, paws, footpads and inner ears. Included with the kit are the pattern, step-by-step instructions and photo.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Paddy requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Sparse, 16mm pile Schulte mohair (teddy colour) - sized 50 cm x 35 cm.
- For paws and footpads: use mohair and trim; or use reverse (backing) of mohair.
EyesOne pair 6 mm or 7 mm black or brown glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 35 mm joint discs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 2 metres #5 Black Perle embroidery thread to embroider nose, mouth and claws.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Paddy is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.