Romeo 13cm-Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Romeo's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, adorable cupid-style mohair bear, pledging his affection to his one true love. He’ll gladden the heart of a special recipient, particularly on Valentine's Day! Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Romeo requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Short, sparse 10 mm pile (teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 17 cm x 25 cm.
- Ultrasuede in colour to match mohair - sized 5 cm x 7 cm.
EyesOne pair 3 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 6 x size 13 mm fibre discs for arms and head to body connection.
- 4 x size 17 mm fibre discs for legs to body connection.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 1 metre #8 black perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- Feathered wings and rose.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the pattern.
- Romeo is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.