Snowdrop 28cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Snowdrop’s pattern will enable you to make this 5-way jointed, adorable ted with shaded, droopy ears.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required. Hand, and/or machine, sewn.
Snowdrop requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Distressed (white / off white) 22 mm pile Schulte mohair - sized 30 cm x 70 cm.
- Mini velvet (white) for snout, inner ears and footpads - sized 14 cm x 19 cm.
EyesOne pair 5 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 6 x size 30 mm fibre discs for the head and arms to body connection.
- 4 x size 40 mm fibre discs for legs to body connection.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x locknuts & 8 x wasters for limb-body connection.
- 1 x Cotter or T-pin for the head to body connection.
- 2 metres #5 variegated pink Perle embroidery thread for her nose, mouth and claw detail.
Ultrasuede strip (colours may vary in pattern) and beads for trim on neck tie.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Snowdrop is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.