Acorn 10cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
Cute as a button, this kit enables you to create Acorn, a delightfully small, 5-way jointed, mohair ted with ultrasuede paws and footpads. You just need a little patience to make him!
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Short, sparse (off white, or teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 17.5 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paw/foot pads in colour to match mohair – sized 6 cm x 4.5 cm.
EyesOne pair 4 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 10 mm fibre joint discs.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins to make him mobile.
- 0.5 metres #8 black Perle embroidery thread to embroider his nose and mouth.
- Hand-knitted sweater included in kit. Colours may vary.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Acorn is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.