Betsy 20cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
Betsy's kit will enable you to create this real cutie that has her own hand-knitted bolero included in the kit. She is a 5-way jointed, mohair bear with ultrasuede footpads.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelBeginner (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Sparse (teddy colour) 16 mm pile Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for footpads - sized 6 cm x 7 cm - Note: no pawpads.
EyesOne pair 7 mm black glass eyes.
- 6 x size 17 mm fibre discs for the head and arms to body connection.
- 4 x size 20 mm fibre discs for leg to body connection.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins for the head to body connection.
- 1 metre #5 or #8 black Perle embroidery thread for her nose and mouth.
- Betsy’s Hand-knitted bolero is included in the kit. The embroidery on bolero is optional for you to do. The stranded cottons for this are not included.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Betsy is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.