Bibury 34cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
Bibury's kit will enable you to make this traditional old-style 5-way jointed mohair bear. Memories of a trip to Bibury, the quaint English village in the Cotswolds, were the inspiration for the design of this bear.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Feathered (teddy colour) 16 mm pile Schulte mohair - sized 45 cm x 46 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws and footpads, to match mohair - sized 10 cm x 8 cm.
EyesOne pair 13mm brown hand-blown glass eyes with loops.
- 6 x size 45mm discs for head & legs to body connection.
- 4 x size 35mm discs for arms to body connection.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x locknuts, 8 x washers for limbs to body connection.
- 1 x Cotter pin, 2 x washers for head/body connection.
- 2 metres #5 black Perle embroidery thread for his nose and mouth.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Bibury is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.