B-my-honey-B 15cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
B-my-honey-B's kit will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, wide-eyed, Steiff-Schulte mohair teddy with loads of appeal. Her button-hole stitch appliqued paws and footpads, frilled neck ruffle and charm disc with a bee motif make her a 'must-have' addition to your collection! Included in the kit are a pattern, step-by-step instructions and photo.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Short, sparse Steiff-Schulte mohair - size approx: 25cm x 24cm.
- Cotton fabric and double-sided applique paper for paws and footpads. Size: approx. 6cm x 4cm.
- Neck Trim: Cotton fabric for her neck ruffle. size 30cm x 4cm in two different colours.
- Charm disc with bee motif.
EyesOne pair 10 mm coloured (or brown or black) glass eyes.
- 2 x size 20 mm joint discs for the head to body connection.
- 8 x size 17 mm joint discs for the arms & legs to body connection.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins.
- 2.5 metres #8 Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth, applique stitching and for attaching charm disc & claws.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- B-my-honey-B is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.