Cupbearccino 22cm Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
Cupbearccino's kit will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, mohair bear with ultrasuede paws and footpads. This ‘crazy-about-cappuccino’ bear has a nose for the fine aroma of freshly brewed coffee! Display your bear in a large cappuccino cup and enjoy the compliments.
Designed by Di Sturgess
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Matted (teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws and footpads – sized 9 cm x 8 cm.
EyesOne pair 6 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 20 mm joint discs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 2 metres #5 or #8 black or brown Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth & claws.
- Cup not included in the kit.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Cupbearccino is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.