B.Bop 17cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 7-Way Jointed Bunny Kit
B.Bop's kit will enable you to create this 7-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair bunny with whip-stitch embroidered detail on her ears and footpads. Her ears are jointed so they're moveable and she has a wobble neck joint to add to her appeal. You can also make the carrot she found in the veggie patch!
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Sparse, short pile Steiff-Schulte Mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Orange mini velvet for carrot - sized 5.5 cm x 5.5 cm.
- Scrap of green Ultrasuede for carrot top - sized approx 4 cm x 2 cm.
EyesOne pair 10mm brown or black glass eyes with loops.
- 4 x size 13 mm joint discs for ears to head connection.
- 4 x size 13 mm joint discs for arms to body connection.
- 6 x size 20 mm join discs for legs and head to body connection.
- 6 x Cotter or T-pins for arms & legs to body connection and the ears to head connection.
- 2 x Cotter pins, 2 x 3 mm washers for wobble neck head to body connection.
- 0.50 metres black Perle embroidery thread for nose outline and mouth.
- 0.50 metres pink stranded cotton (or Perle embroidery thread) for satin stitch on nose.
- 3 metres #5 or #8 brown (or similar) Perle embroidery thread for whip stitching the edge of ears and under feet.
- Ribbon approx 0.50 cm for bows on ears.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Optional plastic pellets or glass beads, approx 125g for extra weight in her tummy, paws and feet.
- B.Bop is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.