Grace 17cm Mini Velvet 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
Grace's kit will enable you to create this delightful 5-way jointed, mini velvet bear, dressed in her delicately ruffled dress. The cross on a cord completes her outfit.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Mini velvet - sized 24 cm x 25 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws and footpads - sized 4 cm x 5 cm.
- Lace for dress - sized 10 cm x 24 cm.
- Lining for dress - sized 11 cm x 24 cm.
- Ribbon for straps - approx 5 cm x 2-10 cm length by 6 cm wide.
- Collar/neck frill - sized 30 cm length x 3 cm wide.
EyesOne pair 5 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 17 mm fibre discs for head and limb body connection.
- 5 x 2.5mm x 25 mm Cotter or T-pins.
- Approx 1 metre #8 black Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth and claws.
- Cross and neck cord.
- Ribbon for head trim.
- Plastic pellets or glass beads, approx 125g for extra weight in her feet.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Grace is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.