Grace 17cm Mini Velvet 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Grace's pattern will enable you to create this delightful 5-way jointed, mini velvet bear, dressed in her delicately ruffled dress. The cross on a cord completes her outfit.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Grace requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Mini velvet - sized 24 cm x 25 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws and footpads - sized 4 cm x 5 cm.
- Lace for dress - sized 10 cm x 24 cm.
- Lining for dress - sized 11 cm x 24 cm.
- Ribbon for straps - approx 5 cm x 2-10 cm length by 6 cm wide.
- Collar/neck frill - sized 30 cm length x 3 cm wide.
EyesOne pair 5 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 17 mm fibre discs for head and limb body connection.
- 5 x 2.5mm x 25 mm Cotter or T-pins.
- Approx 1 metre #8 black Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth and claws.
- Cross and neck cord.
- Ribbon for head trim.
- Plastic pellets or glass beads, approx 125g for extra weight in her feet.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Grace is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.