Romeo 13cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
Romeo's kit will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, adorable cupid-style mohair bear, pledging his affection to his one true love. He’ll gladden the heart of a special recipient, particularly on Valentine's Day!
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Short, sparse 10 mm pile (teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 17 cm x 25 cm.
- Ultrasuede in colour to match mohair - sized 5 cm x 7 cm.
EyesOne pair 3 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 6 x size 13 mm fibre discs for arms and head to body connection.
- 4 x size 17 mm fibre discs for legs to body connection.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 1 metre #8 black perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- Feathered wings and rose.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the kit.
- Romeo is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.