Hopkin Hare 24cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed Kit
Hopkin Hare is the latest addition to the Toybox Teddies & Friends range. Created from Steiff-Schulte's matted, tipped mohair, he has contrasting ultrasuede footpads and inner ears. Wire inserts in his ears allow them to be bent for effect. His bow tie adds a touch of class to his appearance.
Designed by Dianne Sturgess
Size24 cm to the tips of his ears
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Matted, tipped Steiff-Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm (1/16th).
- An extra 5 cm x 5 cm for his tail.
- Ultrasuede for foot pads and inner ears - sized 8 cm x 15 cm.
EyesOne pair 6 mm black glass eyes.
- 2 x size 20 mm joint discs for the head.
- 4 x size 17 mm joint discs for the arms.
- 4 x size 25 mm joint discs for the legs.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins for head & limbs to body connection.
- 0.5 metres #5 black Perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- Approx. 7cm x 10 cm fabric for his bow tie.
- Approx. 20cm cm Ribbon to secure the bow tie.
- Two pieces florists wire - approx. 20cm each, for inserting in his ears.
- Fabric colours in kit may vary from image shown.
- Hollofibre and glass beads filling are not included in the kit.
- Hopkin Hare is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.