Mister Claus 20cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed Kit
Mister Claus is a little, old, North Pole inhabitant. While he rules the roost at home, he can't get his work down without Missus Claus, especially towards the end of each year when their lives become frantic due to the pending festive season when millions of gifts have to be delivered to nice, not naughty, children! He's made from Steiff-Schulte mohair, is balding somewhat due to age and stress, has glass eyes and a red felt waistcoat with braid trim and small pocket.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Long pile (teddy gold colour) Steiff-Schulte mohair for head and ears - sized 14 cm x 25 cm.
- Sparse, short pile (teddy gold colour) Steiff-Schulte mohair for body, arms and legs – sized 25 cm x 5 cm.
- Ultrasuede in colour to match mohair for paws and footapds – sized 8 cm x 9 cm.
- Red felt for waistcoat – sized 26 cm x 11 cm.
- Cotton fabric for pocket – sized 3 cm x 3 cm.
EyesOne pair 6 mm brown or black glass eyes.
- 10 x size 20 mm fibre discs.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins.
- 2 metres #5 red Perle embroidery thread for nose and mouth.
- Braid for waistcoat – 95 cm.
- Ribbon for neck – 28 cm x 1 cm.
- Colour of fabrics used in this kit may vary from the photograph.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Mister Claus is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.