Gina Gingerbread Girl 20cm Corded Fabric 5-Way Jointed Bear Kit
Gina Gingerbread Girl will keep you company in the kitchen while you bake all those festive holiday cookies! She is 5-way jointed, has a red felt collar, with simple white embroidery stitches, as well as the white ric-rac trim and French knot detail add an interesting contrast and traditional look to her gingerbread cookie appearance!
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Teddy tan mini corded fabric or similar - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paw/foot pads - sized 8 cm x 8 cm.
- Felt for red collar - sized 10 cm x 10 cm.
EyesOne pair 6 mm black glass eyes.
- 6 x size 30 mm joint discs for head & arms to body.
- 4 x size 35 mm joint discs for legs to body.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 2.5 metres #5 or #8 red Perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- 5 metres White stranded or perle cotton for the blanket-stitch and straight star stitches on her collar as well as the French knot details.
- 20 cm narrow ribbon for her ear trim.
- 75 cm White Ric-Rac for face, paws and feet trim.
- 2 x white buttons, approx 1.5cm each for her tummy trim.
- Hollofibre and glass bead filling is not included in the kit.
- Gina is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.