Youngbeary 15cm Steiff Schulte Mohair 5-Way Wobble-Jointed Kit
Youngbeary Limited Edition Update
Our popular Youngbeary limited edition kit in unique hand-dyed Mohair is now sold out.
However she is still available in an open edition of lavender coloured Mohair.
Youngbeary is the littlest bear in the Berry range. She is available as a limited edition in this particular colour Steiff-Schulte mohair and her 5-way wobble-jointing is part of her appeal. With no paws and footpads, she is quite easy to make. Size 15cm. A delightful gift to make for someone special!
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelBeginner (See Skill Level explanation page)
Youngbear is suitable for beginner bearmakers and can be hand or machine stitched.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- 16mm pile Steiff-Schulte mohair - sized 23 cm x 24 cm.
- Note: Youngbeary has no paws or footpads.
EyesOne pair 4 mm brown glass eyes on wire stalks.
- 6 x size 17 mm fibre discs for head and legs to body connection.
- 4 x size 13 mm fibre discs for arms to body connection.
- 10 x cotter pins for wobble-joint connection.
- 1 metre #5 or #8 green and 50cm black Perle embroidery thread for nose and mouth.
- 20 cm narrow ribbon for bow on her ear.
- Hollofibre and glass beads for additional weight in her feet and tummy are not included in the kit.
- Youngbeary is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.