Bizzy-Bea 17cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair & Rayon 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Bizzy-Bea's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair and rayon she-bee bear. Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo. Supplies to make her to be purchased separately.
Bizzy-Bea's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair and rayon combo she-bee bear with loads of appeal. Her stylish hat and appliqued and embroidered footpads add to her appeal.
Designed by Di Sturgess
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Bizzy-Bea requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Black, short, sparse Steiff-Schulte mohair for body and limbs- size approx: 18cm x 25cm.
- Coloured rayon for the head/body - size approx: 17.5cm x 24.5cm.
- Ultrasuede for footpads - size: 7 cm x 3.5 cm.
- Floral cotton fabric for her hat. size 22cm x 22cm.
- Contrast coloured cotton for hat trim - size: 22 cm x 4 cm.
- Double-sided vilene for footpad trim and ear opening support - sized: 8 cm x 4 cm.
EyesOne pair 7 mm black glass eyes.
- 6 x size 20 mm joint discs for the head to body connection.
- 4 x size 17 mm joint discs for the arms & legs to body connection.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins.
- 1.50 metres #5 or #8 black Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth, ear openings on hat.
- 0.50 metres grey stranded embroidery thread for footpad detail.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit. Optional: Glass beads for weight in feet and tummy.
- Bizzy-Bea is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.