Sophia 18cm Vintage-Style Bear Kit
A 18cm vintage style bear with neck and head trim.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Crushed Velvet: 22cm L x 28cm W for body, limbs, inner ears.
- Mohair, short pile: 14cm x 14cm for head and outer ears.
- Ultrasuede: Approximately 5cm x 7cm for footpads. Note: No pawpads.
EyesOne pair 6mm or 7 mm black glass eyes.
- 10 x size 20mm with 3mm id. joint discs for arms, legs and head to body.
- 5 x 2.5mm x 20mm Cotter for connecting the discs.
- 3 metres #8 black Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth, claws.
- Floral beaded neck trim and ribbons.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Sophia is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Write Your Own Review