Bob Steiff-Shulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed 18cm Elephant kit
Bob is a delightful elephant created from short pile Steiff-Schulte mohair.
Designed by Dianne Sturgess
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Sparse, short pile Steiff-Schulte Mohair - sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for eye backings - sized 2 cm x 2 cm.
EyesOne pair 8mm black, brown or coloured glass eyes with loops.
- 2 x size 20 mm fibre discs for arms to body connection.
- 4 x size 20 mm fibre discs for arms to body connection.
- 4 x size 25 mm fibre discs for legs and head to body connection.
- 4 x Cotter or T-pins for the arms & legs to body connection.
- 1 x Cotter pin, 2 x 3 mm washers for the head to body connection.
- 1 metres coloured Perle embroidery thread for embroidered detail on footpads.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Optional glass beads for weight in her tummy.
- Bob is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Write Your Own Review