Mulbeary 30cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed Panda-Bear Kit
Mulbeary is a two-tone, panda-style bear created from Steiff-Schulte Mohair, using two contrasting, but complimentary coloured mohairs and was designed as part of the Berry Range of bears. He is 5-way jointed, has inserted tear-drop shaped eye patches and ultrasuede paws and footpads.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
PatternStep-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Dense swirly or curly (light coloured) Steiff-Schulte Mohair - sized 28 cm x 25 cm.
- Dense swirly or curly (dark coloured) Steiff-Schulte Mohair - sized 34 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede in colour to match dark mohair for paws & footpads - sized 11 cm x 14 cm.
EyesOne pair 8mm brown glass eyes with loops.
- 4 x size 40mm discs for legs to body connection.
- 6 x size 35mm discs for arms and head to body connection.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 2 metres brown Perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- Ribbon for neck trim.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the kit.
- Mulbeary is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.