Woodywobbles 28cm Steiff-Schulte Mohair 5-Way Jointed Bear Pattern
Woodywobbles' pattern will enable you to create this delightful 5-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair, woodland creature with wool felt eye surround, ultrasuede inner ears, paws and footpads.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Skill LevelIntermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Woodywobbles requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Long 22 mm pile Steiff-Schulte mohair (teddy colour) – sized 50 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws and footpads (contrasting colour) - sized 14.5 cm x 9 cm.
- Wool felt for eye surrounds – sized 4.5cm x 9cm.
EyesOne pair 11 mm or 12 mm black or brown glass eyes with loops.
- 2 x size 35 mm joint discs for the head.
- 8 x size 25 mm joint discs for the arms & legs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 1 metre #5 brown Perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- Beads and thong for neck trim included.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Woodywobbles is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.