Edward Pattern (Downloadable Printable PDF)
Edward's pattern will enable you to make a 5-way jointed, real old-fashioned, mohair ted. Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and a photo.
Please note the download link will indicate "Link not available" until we approve it. You will receive a second order update email once the link is available.
Click here for Download Instructions.
Edward's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, short, sparse mohair bear with ultrasuede paws and footpads. The old-fashioned appearance of this small ted with his bright red ribbon will take you back to your childhood years. He forms part of the Toybox Teddies and Friends Range.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Intermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Edward requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Short, sparse (teddy colour) Schulte mohair - sized 35 cm x 28 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paw/foot pads – sized 8 cm x 8 cm.
One pair 7 mm brown glass eyes with loops.
- 2 x size 25 mm joint discs for the head.
- 8 x size 20 mm joint discs for the arms & legs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 1.5 metres #5 or #8 black Perle embroidery thread for nose, mouth & claws.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the pattern.
- Edward is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Click "Add to Cart".
- 2. Click "Checkout".
- 3. Follow usual Checkout procedure.
- 4. Once placed a link will appear under "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account".
- 5. The link will be listed as "Pending" and only once approved by us will become "Available".
- 6. You will receive a second order update email once the download link is "Available".
- 7. Click the "Edward Pattern PDF" link to download.
- 8. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you're unable to download the file, or are having trouble viewing it please click here to contact us for assistance.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or newer to view the PDF pattern.