Woodywobbles (Downloadable Printable PDF)
Woodywobbles' pattern will enable you to create this delightful 5-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair, woodland creature. Inlcuded with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo.
Please note the download link will indicate "Link not available" until we approve it. You will receive a second order update email once the link is available.
Click here for Download Instructions.
Woodywobbles' pattern will enable you to create this delightful 5-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair, woodland creature with wool felt eye surround, ultrasuede inner ears, paws and footpads.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Intermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Woodywobbles requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Long 22 mm pile Steiff-Schulte mohair (teddy colour) – sized 50 cm x 35 cm.
- Ultrasuede for paws and footpads (contrasting colour) - sized 14.5 cm x 9 cm.
- Wool felt for eye surrounds – sized 4.5cm x 9cm.
One pair 11 mm or 12 mm black or brown glass eyes with loops.
- 2 x size 35 mm joint discs for the head.
- 8 x size 25 mm joint discs for the arms & legs.
- 4 x Slot-head screws, 4 x Lock-nuts and 8 x Washers for limb connections.
- 1 x Cotter pin and 2 x washers for head and body connection.
- 1 metre #5 brown Perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- Beads and thong for neck trim included.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Woodywobbles is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Click "Add to Cart".
- 2. Click "Checkout".
- 3. Follow usual Checkout procedure.
- 4. Once placed a link will appear under "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account".
- 5. The link will be listed as "Pending" and only once approved by us will become "Available".
- 6. You will receive a second order update email once the download link is "Available".
- 7. Click the "Roxy Pattern PDF" link to download.
- 8. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you're unable to download the file, or are having trouble viewing it please click here to contact us for assistance.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or newer to view the PDF pattern.