Yin Yang Pattern (Downloadable Printable PDF)
Yin Yang's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, well-balanced, mini velvet panda. Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and a photo.
Please note the download link will indicate "Link not available" until we approve it. You will receive a second order update email once the link is available.
Click here for Download Instructions.
Yin Yang's pattern will enable you to make this well-balanced, mini velvet, 5-way jointed, panda.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Beginner (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required. Hand, and/or machine, sewn.
Yin Yang requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Black mini velvet (black) - sized 18 cm x 18 cm.
- White mini velvet - sized 15 cm x 13 cm.
- White ultrasuede for paws and footpads - sized 7 cm x 6 cm.
- Black scrap of ultrasuede for tear drop behind eyes.
- One pair 4 mm black glass eyes with loops.
- 10 x size 17 mm fibre discs.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins.
- 1 metre #8 black Perle embroidery thread to embroider nose, mouth and claw detail.
- 0.5 metre Braid for neck tie.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Yin Yang is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Click "Add to Cart".
- 2. Click "Checkout".
- 3. Follow usual Checkout procedure.
- 4. Once placed a link will appear under "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account".
- 5. The link will be listed as "Pending" and only once approved by us will become "Available".
- 6. You will receive a second order update email once the download link is "Available".
- 7. Click the "Yin Yang Pattern PDF" link to download.
- 8. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you're unable to download the file, or are having trouble viewing it please click here to contact us for assistance.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or newer to view the PDF pattern.