Dancer (Downloadable Printable PDF)
Dancer's pattern will enable you to create this party loving, 5-way jointed Steiff-Schulte mohair reindeer. Inlcuded with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo.
Please note the download link will indicate "Link not available" until we approve it. You will receive a second order update email once the link is available.
Click here for Download Instructions.
Dancer's pattern will enable you to create this party loving, 5-way jointed, Steiff-Schulte mohair reindeer. The rayon chest insert, inner ears and fluffy, as well as the paws, hooves and footpads, contrast in both colour and texture with the mohair. Her felt antlers are adorned with coloured sequins, beads and gold thread, giving her plenty of bling for the holiday season!
Designed by Dianne Sturgess
Advanced (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Dancer requires the following if you wish to make her:
Step-by-step instructions, pattern sheet and photo.
- Short pile Steiff-Schulte mohair for her head, body and limbs – sized 25 cm x 35 cm.
- Rayon for her chest insert, inner ears and fluffy tail - sized 16.5cm x 8cm.
- Mini velvet or felt for her paws, hooves and footpads - sized 8 cm x 24 cm.
- Felt for her antlers - sized 14 cm x 11 cm.
One pair 8 mm or 9 mm black or brown glass eyes with loops. Eyelashes.
- 6 x size 17 mm x 3mm id fibre joint discs for the head and arms to body.
- 4 x size 20 mm x 3mm id fibre joint discs for the legs to body.
- 5 x Cotter pins 2.5 m x 25 mm and 2 x washers or 5 t-pins 2.5 mm x 28 mm for head and body connection.
- 1.5 metres coloured stranded or Perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
Trim/accessories antlers and eyes
- Assortment of coloured sequins and beads. Thinnish needle to go through beads.
- Gold thread about 0.75 metres
- Craft glue for attaching eyelashes to eyes
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern. Glass beads for additional weight.
- Dancer is a collectable reindeer and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Click "Add to Cart".
- 2. Click "Checkout".
- 3. Follow usual Checkout procedure.
- 4. Once placed a link will appear under "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account".
- 5. The link will be listed as "Pending" and only once approved by us will become "Available".
- 6. You will receive a second order update email once the download link is "Available".
- 7. Click the "Dancer Pattern PDF" link to download.
- 8. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you're unable to download the file, or are having trouble viewing it please click here to contact us for assistance.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or newer to view the PDF pattern.