Clancy Pattern (Downloadable Printable PDF)
Clancy's' pattern will enable you to make this very cute 5-way jointed, mohair mini bear. Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and a photo.
Please note the download link will indicate "Link not available" until we approve it. You will receive a second order update email once the link is available.
Click here for Download Instructions.
Clancy's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, mohair mini bear with clown-inspired ruffle collar and felt hat with embroidered detail and tassel. His paws and footpads have embroidered claws.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Beginner (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Clancy requires the following if you wish to make him:
- Sparse (teddy colour) 10 mm pile Schulte mohair - sized 25 cm x 17.5 cm.
- Wool felt for paws and footpads - sized 6 cm x 7 cm.
- Felt for Clancy's hat - sized 9 cm x 5 cm.
- Cotton fabric for neck ruffle - sized 20 cm x 4 cm.
One pair 3 mm black onyx beads.
- 2 x size 13 mm fibre discs for the head to body connection.
- 8 x size 17 mm fibre discs for arms and leg to body connection.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins for the head and limbs to body connection.
- 2 metres #12 black Perle embroidery thread for his nose, mouth and claws.
- 2 metres stranded cotton for hat detail and tassel.
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Clancy is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Click "Add to Cart".
- 2. Click "Checkout".
- 3. Follow usual Checkout procedure.
- 4. Once placed a link will appear under "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account".
- 5. The link will be listed as "Pending" and only once approved by us will become "Available".
- 6. You will receive a second order update email once the download link is "Available".
- 7. Click the "Clancy Pattern PDF" link to download.
- 8. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you're unable to download the file, or are having trouble viewing it please click here to contact us for assistance.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or newer to view the PDF pattern.