Lucy Pattern (Downloadable Printable PDF)
Lucy's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, rayon bear. Includes pattern, step-by-step instructions and photo.
Please note the download link will indicate "Link not available" until we approve it. You will receive a second order update email once the link is available.
Click here for Download Instructions.
Lucy's pattern will enable you to create this 5-way jointed, rayon bear. Innocent simplicity – that's our little Lucy! Included with the pattern are step-by-step instructions and photo.
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Beginner (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Lucy requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Steiff-Schulte (teddy colour) distressed rayon - sized 25cm x 35 cm.
One pair 6mm brown or black glass eyes.
- 10 x size 13 mm or 17 mm fibre joint discs.
- 5 x Cotter or T-pins.
- 0.50 metres of #5 or #8 black or brown Perle embroidery thread for nose and mouth.
- Approx. 30cm length of 2cm wide lace for neck trim and a 30cm length of narrow ribbon for bow.
- Lucy does not have pawpads or footpads.
- Hollofibre filling is not included with the pattern.
- Lucy is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Click "Add to Cart".
- 2. Click "Checkout".
- 3. Follow usual Checkout procedure.
- 4. Once placed a link will appear under "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account".
- 5. The link will be listed as "Pending" and only once approved by us will become "Available".
- 6. You will receive a second order update email once the download link is "Available".
- 7. Click the "Pip Pattern PDF" link to download.
- 8. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you're unable to download the file, or are having trouble viewing it please click here to contact us for assistance.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or newer to view the PDF pattern.