Marissa Mouse Pattern (Downloadable Printable PDF)
Create Marissa, an 18cm nautical-inspired Mouse from this pattern.
Please note the download link will indicate "Link not available" until we approve it. You will receive a second order update email once the link is available.
Click here for Download Instructions.
Marissa, the nautical inspired Mouse, is all set to sail the seas with her blue and white outfit and pert sailor's hat. Created from a combination of short sparse Steiff-Schulte mohair, mock suede and cotton, this mouse is sure to delight whoever receives it!
Designed by Eunice Beaton
Intermediate (See Skill Level explanation page)
Basic sewing and bearmaking experience required for hand stitching.
Marissa Mouse requires the following if you wish to make her:
- Short, sparse Steiff-Schulte mohair for head, outer ears, paws and feet - sized 12 cm x 25 cm.
- Mock suede for body, body base, inner ears and tail - sized 21 cm x 30 cm.
- Striped cotton-type fabric for bodice, sleeves, skirt trim and hat trim - sized 22 cm x 25 cm.
- White cotton-type fabric for skirt, collar & hat - sized 20cm x 45 cm.
One pair 6 mm black Glass Eyes. Ultrasuede scrap for eye detail.
- 1 metre #5 or #8 Perle embroidery thread for nose & mouth.
- Cord/Ribbon for collar & hat trim.
- Two Buttons for arm joints (approx 12 mm or 14 mm).
- One pipe cleaner for tail (approx 15 cm).
- Two lengths of florists wire for feet (approx 20cm each).
- Hollofibre filling is not included in the pattern.
- Marissa Mouse is a collectable bear and not suitable for young children due to small parts.
Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. Click "Add to Cart".
- 2. Click "Checkout".
- 3. Follow usual Checkout procedure.
- 4. Once placed a link will appear under "My Downloadable Products" in "My Account".
- 5. The link will be listed as "Pending" and only once approved by us will become "Available".
- 6. You will receive a second order update email once the download link is "Available".
- 7. Click the "Marissa Mouse Pattern PDF" link to download.
- 8. Open the file using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you're unable to download the file, or are having trouble viewing it please click here to contact us for assistance.
You will require Adobe Acrobat Reader version 4 or newer to view the PDF pattern.